Pages

Friday, March 22, 2024

Big AWGF Ticket Order Form Change

Hey Everyone, I received notice that for 2024, the tickets will be available for order online.  It is about time!  The order forms will go live on Saturday, June 1, 2024, but only to those who are registered with AWGF.us .  Easy to do, in fact many may already be registered and just need to add a password.  Please go to my page AWGF  FAQ’s where I have given a little more about the changes under the first three questions.  Also, there seems to be a deadline for registering of April, 7, 2024.  I don’t know why the deadline exists, but if history has ever taught me anything, it is 'Don't Miss Deadlines!’

 See You at the Feed!

 Meat and Beer!

2 comments:

  1. can u link the site to sing to sing up its i cant find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://awgf.us/ It does work, just keep trying. I've noticed the site slows down a lot when it is overloaded. Don't give up.

      Delete