Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Biggie – Year Thirteen

Recently I came across some information that places Biggie’s birthdate in February, 2006.  That makes him EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD!!!  And, at least for the most part, he still acts like a puppy.  Yes, he is almost completely deaf, he is losing his eyesight, he still has a few teeth, and he can't jump.  He is white after all.  But his health is good, and he still likes to go for walks and spend time outdoors. 

I haven’t had much opportunity to spend time with him this past year, and i'm not certain how to correct that.  Biggie's mom does not have a car, and neither do I.  Also, even if I owned a car, I am no longer able to drive due to my own health problems.  Still, I am not entirely without getting my “Biggie fix" from time to time.  Occasionally someone is able to bring him over for a visit.

Recently I saw a video his mom took of him outdoors and off leash.  Biggie was having fun running and playing just like a young pup.  It made me very happy to see him like this.  I hope he remains this way for many more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment