Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Countdown to 54

Well, it’s been just over three months since the last Feed, and preparations are well underway for the 54th Annual Wild Game Feed.  Friday, September 16, 2022.  Mark it on your calendar.  Number 53 was a bit of a learning curve as the Feed changed locations in order to allow us to spread out some.  Admittedly the Feed outgrew the old location several years ago, and the new place was a welcomed change.  However, there are still some adjustments to be made.  I won’t detail the adjustments since they are complicated to make, but there will be adjustments.  And the Feed will be bigger and better than ever.

I don’t know if 2022 will be 2020 Part III, or if it will be a new start for us, but we must all do what we can to ensure the 54th Annual Wild Game Feed actually happens.  Number 52 drew a blank because of the Pandemic, Number 53 was touch and go until the last minute.  I don’t want Number 54 to be scratched at the last minute due to another upswing of this virus.

We still have about 9 months and 3 weeks to go.  That’s over 5 1/2 dog years away!  A lot can happen between now and September 16, but I am once again being an optimist and have started making my list of things to bring.  Let’s see, 1) me, 2) cigars, 3) ticket, 4) uh, more stuff, etc.  Over the years I’ve learned to scale down my list in order to spend more time eating, drinking, and talking with everyone I meet. 

So, let’s get this big shindig completely back on track for the biggest and best Feed ever. 

See you at the Feed!

Meat and Beer!

2 comments:

  1. On June 18th I set my money in for wild game feed and have not heard anything or receive tickets how can I contact them does anyone know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annual Wild Game Feed, 4790 Irvine Blvd., Ste 105 #317, Irvine, CA 92620

      Delete