Pages

Friday, July 8, 2022

Irvine Lake 2022 Wild Game Feed

Time is getting away from us.  In just 10 weeks the 54th Annual Wild Game Feed at Irvine Lake will be getting started.  If you need to check your calendar, that works out to Friday, September 16, 2022.  I know this year it will be bigger and better than ever.  I simply cannot contain my excitement.

Well with time running so short, maybe you had better start getting things together for a day of fun.  Or if you are like me, you started getting ready the day after last year’s Feed.  Either way, it will be arriving quickly.

See You at the Feed!

Meat and Beer!

11 comments:

  1. Was just able to send in my ticket purchase last week... Hopefully they didn't sell out :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I find out if my tickets are coming I sent away for them 2 months ago and haven't heard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annual Wild Game Feed, 4790 Irvine Blvd., Ste 105 #317, Irvine, CA 92620

      Delete
  3. Does anyone know a number I can contact because I didn't receive tickets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annual Wild Game Feed, 4790 Irvine Blvd., Ste 105 #317, Irvine, CA 92620

    ReplyDelete
  5. Went to that address, there was 4780 and it went to. 4800. Big strip mall area. Was not there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a private P.O Box address. It is the only contact info I have,

      Delete
  6. How much are tickets usually? Would like to plan out for next year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For 2022 the tickets are $250.00 each. I know it's a chunk of change, but it is worth every penny and then some. The ticket order forms usually arrive about the end of May to the first part of June, so be ready--they sell out fast.

      Delete