Pages

Monday, May 27, 2024

Ticket Time (Revised)

Just five days away is ticket time for the 56th Annual Wild Game Feed to be held at Irvine Lake’s Oak Canyon Park on Friday, September 20, 2024.  Yep, June 1st is almost upon us, and in just a few days (hours really) a magic button will appear on the Feed’s website (awgf.us)*, and it can be pressed to open up a ticket order form for the ‘Greatest Feed On Earth,' but that’s just my opinion.  Although, I believe many would agree with me.

At a recent members meeting, I overheard someone say they expect the tickets to sell out faster than ever before.  I agree.  So if you are planning to be there this year, Do Not Hesitate to place your ticket order. 

I expect a major rush to purchase tickets this year.  The tech team at the AWGF has worked hard to make certain the site does not crash from everyone purchasing tickets at the same time, but it is also the first time this site will be tested.  So have some patience with it if it fails during the process.  Also, please do not contact me about the site, as I have no input into it, nor do I have any ability to help anyone out if something goes wrong.  Sorry.  But hope springs eternal, and it just may work as it was designed to do.

Anyway, if you are not signed up, please do it now, since only those registered at awgf.us* will be able to make ticket purchases.  And with fingers crossed I hope to

See you at the Feed!

Meat and Beer!

*Some last minute changes have taken place, mainly because the .us site did not work well enough for everyone to be able to purchase tickets.  The tickets will be available on June 1st at a new site annualwildgamefeed.org .  Please check it out.  I believe everyone now has a real opportunity to get tickets (on June 1) without a big hassle.

4 comments:

  1. Purchased my ticket this morning. See you there, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Glad you scored a ticket. They sold out in less than 12 hours.

      Delete
    2. I was refreshing every minute from 6am and pounced the second I saw it open up.

      I was wondering, for next year, do you know how I can volunteer for the event?

      - Rory

      Delete
    3. Hey Rory -- I'm glad you nabbed a ticket. Come see me at the gate, and we can talk about volunteering. David

      Delete